Tuesday 21 February 2017

REVIEW : SUGAR SMUDGE ME NOT LIQUID LIPSTICK.

Hello everyone, the product I am reviewing today is "SUGAR SMUDGE ME NOT LIQUID LIPSTICK". These lovely lipsticks are trending from the day they have been launched.


These liquid lipsticks from SUGAR are the talk of the town for all the right reasons. I have bought two lipsticks from this range - 1) Tan Fan 
2) Brazen Raisin.
I have used both of them and trust me you will love the results. I have been using Tan Fan on a regular basis.


These lipsticks are highly pigmented and long lasting,so the chance of fading is next to impossible and you can finally say no to touch ups....yayy!! Now coming to the shades I am using -
1) Tan Fan - This shade is very soothing and perfect for daily use. With this shade you can look glam without going overboard.
2) Brazen Raisin - This shade for all the beautiful ladies who love bold and dark lipsticks. Just apply this lipstick and get ready to be a head turner.

I personally recommend these fabulous liquid lipsticks to every lady who loves matte lipsticks.

Take care,
Love you,
Nidhishree Singh.

No comments:

Post a Comment