Sunday 26 February 2017

REVIEW : NEUTROGENA OIL-FREE MOISTURE COMBINATION SKIN.

Hello everyone, the product I am reviewing today is " NEUTROGENA OIL-FREE MOISTURE COMBINATION SKIN"
Many of you know that I have combination skin and all the people with combination skin find it really difficult to choose a product that suits your skin type.
 I found this moisturizer on Nykaa and I have been using this moisturizer religiously on a daily basis.


Moisturizing your skin is an integral part of any skin care regimen and using a moisturizer before applying makeup is equally important. This product will moisturize the dry part of your facial skin (cheeks) as well as control shine in oily areas (T-zone). When you apply this moisturizer your skin will feel oily for 15 - 20 seconds then it will become matte.

Now, coming to the pros and cons of the product -
PROS - 
1) Light weight
2) Fragrance free

CONS -
1) Available in only one size


The packaging of this product is not very attractive but one thing I really liked is the nozzle of the bottle which prevents excess product from coming out of the bottle thus preventing wastage of product. 
This product is available at stores and I bought this product from Nykaa for Rs.269

If you have combination skin just like me then try this moisturizer and I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Take care,
Love you,
Nidhishree Singh.

No comments:

Post a Comment